Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hey! xD


Long time didn't update my blog....
Hahaha~~~
Sure know  what the reason is~
I'm LAZY
xP
hahaha~
Now is the exam week and I'm still so free updating my blog here~
><
Today's Additional Mathematics Paper ...
Sure fail ....
LOL~~~
I'm not very expert in maths subject...
Also in all science subjects actually~><
So....
I started worry about what will I get in the coming SPM .......
I have to study very very very hard if I want to get a BETTER result in SPM~
T.T
Study is the most boring activity in the world I think..........
Haizzzzz.............

My piano teacher was traveling to Taiwan with her family and friends last week
I became substitution teacher helping my teacher teach piano~
She bought me a bracelet ~
Whee~~:D
Its kinda pretty but I don't think it really suit me~
hahaha~
She also bought present for my mummy~
Strange present and it is kinda FUNNY~
hahaha~
Wanna see it???
xD

My mum's present~TIGERBALM~!!!HAHAHAHAHA~~!!!!
Strange right?? My mum sak her to buy 1 actually because she want
Tiger Balm that made from Singapore.....LOL!!!!!
Crystal bracelet , Nice but not really suit me actually because I'm black><

That's all for Today
Still need to study Moral for test Tommorow
See ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment