Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Add caption
Attending Linda's 17th Birthday last Saturday~
She was having a  BBQ Birthday party with his brother (Her B'day is on 7/7 and his bro is 8/7, so they celebrate together, haha
Her cake is Spongbob one!
So cute!
You can know that she is typically a Spongebob lover~
She collected a lot of Spongebob thingy....
At first I'm going to buy her Spongbob thingy also~
But her Spongebob collection was too much until I don't know what should I buy for her~~
xDDDD
So I bought her a T-shirt with FACEBOOK sign on it .
But forget to take a photo before I gave it to her~xP
Hope that she will like it~
=D



                           Can u guess what is this?? A fluffy ball?? Haha that's Linda's hamster.
lol!
Her hamster is so cute but she/he is kinda lazy.....
hahaha~xD
BBQ-ing
                                                                   
Nice chicken wings

Me & Chloe.Her face is funny but I look sad haha~

Luxury with Dreamy~( She never feed dog before so she don't know how to hug dog...look cacat hahaha!)

Me with Dreamy~He is sooo white & fluffy~
My face look so funny~lol!

Food 

Jagung~~~

Group photo! I loook ugly~xP

Luxury~

SpongeBob! 


Satey


No comments:

Post a Comment