Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Again!==

 
Some people abandoned their cat around my house again.....
Haiz....
Yesterday went to my grandma house....
My mum discovered a kitten curling into a ball under the tree in front of my house....
I asked my brother who drive us to stop his car but too late~
He was in a hurry wanna go the Spring meet his friends........
I was so panic because I worry the kitten will rushed out the road and knock by the car.
I call my aunt who didn't follow us to grandma house to rescue the poor kitten....
Luckily the kitten still alive and my aunt quickly bring it home....
The kitten's whole body wet and she was shivering.....
My aunt help her to dry up her body and gave her some milk....
The kitten is quite cute and clean...
My aunt said that she a three-week-old kitten and she still needs her mother's care....
I'm so sad that still got people who like to abandon animals ~
We bring the poor little thing to SSPCA and find mother cat for her~
luckily we found a mother cat and she willing to take care of it.
This is about the fifth times people throw their kitten in front of my house....
I don't know why they like to do this especially like to throw them in front of my house...= =''
Some of them even throw new born kitten~><
We always took them back because not bear to letting them just die without help...
Little kitty <333







On the way to SSPCA
New Home for little kitty, hope the mother cat will treat her as
her own children~xD

Doggie at SSPCA

I love this dog soooo much! He is just adorable!
I hope I could bring him back~

Mother cat with three children~~xD

 This kitten having same coat as her mother :D

Playful kitten~:)



Bring me home please~


This dog is freaking look alike with my dog, CC!!!!
I wonder why  CC will be at SSPCA when I saw this dog~
She is so shy ~
Real CC~They really look alike right?





No comments:

Post a Comment