Sunday, August 28, 2011

Piano Teaching course~


Cute Jamie~ She is just like a little pretty angel that keep asking me strange but cute question~
She like to acting when I capture her~

 " Teacher, do you know my brother is a male or a female?"

"Your brother?A male ar....."

" How you know leh teacher??"

" Erm.... Because you're asking  me your 'BROTHER' gender"

LOL~
She is adorable~
But she didn't practice and keep talking to me....
Haha~
I love her soooo much~:D


This is Alan. He is a good boy ~LOL~
He is quite talkative too~


       
Dixon
~ A cute but veryyyyy stingy boy.
But he has a good learning ability although he didn't have a piano at home~
He cried during the lesson Today because.........

Dixon, Me)
" Teacher, I finished my theory lor~( happy-ing and take the theory book for me to mark)"

" ( marking....) Yih....Why you all correct 1? So kiang~ You copy people answer har?"

" Noleh teacher, is Jamie ask me to copy hers 1..."
( LOL~Say no and then admitted  copy people's answer)

" Ahhhh!! Copy people answer har you! Cannot like that oh~ As a man cannot copy people answer 1 o~~(Soft Spoken)"
( Simply say 1~LOL~)

"............."
( Started crying....= =')

Scared tiok when he cry, because never make a children cry before~But after a while he stop crying but he EMO himself and don't want to talk to me.....hahahaha~He is really a stingy boy....I don't even touch him or punish him lo( I won't do that too ).....xDDDD

Fion~My ex-tuition tuition teacher's daughter.
I was surprised when I saw her at my tuition center ( because we are secondary class) and finally realized that
she is my tuition teacher's daughter.
Met my tuition teacher when having piano exam at Pullman~
( Cos her daughter is having exam there too~:D)


Darren
. He is Dixon' brother but they didn't look alike~
He is now in form 1 and study at Green Road but he live at 7th miles~
He went Green Road because his mother teaching there~
So he need to go very early everyday so that he won't be late~
He keep saying piano is very hard~LOL~xD
He doesn't look like a secondary student because he is small~xD
Add caption

  = =lll.........................
  Speechless..............
( Me,Yasmi, Terry and Alan)

" Ehh....who want to play first?"

" you play first~"

" You play first lar..."

" I don't want, you play first lar~~"

" You play! "

" Wei..... faster liao, slow play fast play also need to play mar...."

" ................"

" Terry you play first lar...."

" No I don't want~ Let Alan play first....."

" We mora first lar, see who win... Who loose play first"

" ..............................."

Yasmi and Alan ( they are brother and sister)really 'kumchung' and then I was soooooo speechless when I saw their action so I pictured up this ......

That's all the funny incident that I met in the piano tutorial for Today.....
Some of them I didn't pictured up because they are so shy ~xD

Time for me to sleep now~
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment