Friday, August 26, 2011

Holiday



Greetings~~
Finally finished school exam !
Yuuhoo!
And now, HOLIDAY!
But still cannot enjoy yet because SPM is coming very soon!!
WTH......= =
Have to study this few days~T.T
But I can't concentrate in study and I hate study!
Arghhhh~~~
What should I do now?
And what should I do in future?
A piano teacher? A vet? A cake baker?
Confused~~ @@
I know I should plan my future well, but my parents seem already plan for me.
My dad wanna me to be a lawyer...
But I don't want because lawyer need to memorize many things...
My memory card is not that good~
And I was lazy to memorize too many things.
><
My mom wanna me to become a vet.
This is my dream ambition since I was 10 years old because I likes animals~
But the thing is, my Bio should be good enough if I want to be a vet....
And my Bio result is just ok nia.....
I better be a sweeping worker....
More easy, and yet no need to study anythings....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Didn't go to school Today...
Our school organized a what Merdeka thing day...
Don't know what is that~hahaha~
But I think they do nothing besides standing up sing for our national song....
haha~
Wasting time(bad)....lol~
Updating this blog for whole morning already,
So tired.......
Have to turn off my laptop now....
Bye~xD

Happy Holiday!
Enjoy Yourself!
:D







No comments:

Post a Comment