Sunday, August 28, 2011

Work done! hehe~



 Tidy up my book desk at the living room( Actually that is our living room table. I don't have a proper book case to put all my book so.......The living room table became my desk......LOL~And my desk is freakiiiing messy....From here you can know that, I have a messy life....It is quite ashamed too when my parent's friend cometo our house and see tiok the desk is in chaos.....hahahahahaha~~~

All my ‘ useless' exam paper , exercise book, and bla bla bla......All full with dust and make me
  sneeze......><

          
Messy right? I know and I already ' try my best ' to clear off all the waste paper
             found and recycle it.


 All the waste material  that clear out by me~ Hohoho ( proud....LOL!) All have to bring to recycle center.

Found this accidentally in the heap of the waste paper....Draw by Yooriko.... She is really pro in drawing. She draw this by heart and didn't refer to book or comic.Really appreciate her drawing skill. Haruko is also a pro drawer too~

            
Tadang!!!!Work done! After spending 3 hours for tidy up my desk....Clean lei~~~~
             Hahahahahah!!!!!

If You .....


Stop These Activities!!!!!!






We should prevent our environment from pollution~
Save The Earth! Save Yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment