Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Let's Dance!

Learn dancing recently...
And I found that.....

Dancing is really SO HARD for me!
Dance until I want to cry T.T
I really not a 跳舞的料!!!
Although I ever learn dancing for 3 years(When I was a child...LOL)
At first I thought I can do that~~
But after a few times dancing lesson....
I know that ....I can't do that!!!D:
I cannot remember the dancing step~
Always forgot forgot forgot!!!!
Until I have no confidence that I can do well in the coming performance~
But I still have to do so if not I will scolded by my teacher~xDDD
I always EMO when I learning dance ~xDD
Because I found that I don't like to dance actually~
xDDDD
Very paiseh to my teacher~
But I promise that I will try my best ~
And I also don't want to siasoi you guys~xD
Hope God Bless me!!!!
:DDDDD

Now are some photos that taken when we're practice dance~:DD



During practice~ Somebody keep talking there~LOL!!!

MYSTERY Teacher & Student=D

Getting crazy!(Ngo's Idea)

Ngo acting MAN (*she is not really picking nose~hahaha)

We're all in dark xP

Three crazy ppl~

1 Malaysia!!!!LOL~~~


Acting Model(Ngo wanna kick me at the backxD)

 Enjoy~xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment