Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I ♥ my Best Friend ! :D

Ngo came to my house Today~
We had a good time at home :D
Kept gossiping hahaha~xDDDD
We always laugh like mad people when we're together~
I love her forever & ever hahahah!
(Lesbian??! xD maybe~)


LOL!!! I'm not!xP
I'm a normal Heterosexual~
xD
She want to download her favorite Korea Group's song- CN Blue
But can't download xp~
She very sad lo....
hahaha~
So poor~

Hope our friendship can last longer until xxxxx~xDD
(* I hate ppl who take away my best friend!><)

   

Playing Fb


Ngo ngo n me~

Playing Laptop~

Disturbing~xD

                       We Are Best Friend Forever!!!!!
                                                    
                                                     

                                      Her
                                    CN Blue

Ngo like him the most~She said he is handsome~o.O


             




                

No comments:

Post a Comment