Monday, June 20, 2011

Kubah Trip

Just went back from Kubah with friends that organized by our school,
Science & Maths Club~xD
Our Maths/Add Maths teacher,help us to registered and she said
its very difficult to handle all the registration ~~
So very thankful to her~xDDD
This trip was organized  to let us relax and close to nature~~
But I didn't felt any relaxation when climbing the mountain~xD
How tired!D:
We spent about 1&1/2 hour to finish climbing and reach the waterfall~
And the waterfall is....
So Beautiful!
I think that is the most beautiful waterfall that I had been seen ~
The water is super cooling & refreshing~
But it's too bad that I didn't going to have a swim because of some reason.....
T.T
How unfortunate!:(
Haruko & Yuriko went swimming & I'm so envy!xP
Me and Mariana ( Ngo Ngo's nickname that given by me, nice right? LOL!!!)
only standing a side looking at them~
D:
Speechless......

Photos time now~:) 

,                                  
                                                
Swt friends that eating at the middle of road~Haruko & Yuriko~Both pretty girls
enjoying hot dogs that prepared by Haruko's mum~Cheese favour hot dog but didn't
felt presence of cheese~Haruko you are cheated~LOL!!!
                          
 Pouring milk into the cococrunch with joyful face~haha~xD
 never eat cococrunch before~


Cococrunch YAY!!!!(Look like never eat cococrunch before~LOL~)
Aaaaaa, yummmy~
 Yuriko feed me the cococrunch and I look like Idiot here~haha~

Haruko with  waterfall~
Beautiful~

I like this pic the most~So nice!

Me with a huge pimple at my nose~xD
Friends said I look like a witch~xD

Going Back~Everyone was exhausted~
         More pictures in my Fb~Check it out~hahaha~xD

         Enjoy!
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment