Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm Back

I'm BACK!
LOL~~
Long time didn't write my blog~
( Actually is too lazy~xDDD)
Don't laugh at me k?!
I know I'm lazy XP
hahaha~~~
Erm....
Don't know what to write leh....
Hi...
Hehehe....
....................
Let me introduce my new pet ...
That is -
FISH
Haha~
Suddenly like to feed fish~
Don't know y??
Want to see my aquarium??
Kk~


Little Angel Fish~



My Aquarium<3
dadadadang~
Pretty leh~xDDD
hahaha~Of course!
This fish tank is new buy 1~
So expensive!D:
But daddy too love me so he bought it for me~xP
I bought a lot of fish too~hehehe
I like balloon fish the most~( The orange n white 1)
Actually I bought 5 balloon fish~
But another 3 dong dong qiang liao~:'(
How sad.....T.T
The guppy fish is given by Emilia~
Very thankful to her hahaha~xD
I like the angel fish too!=D
The aquatic plant is fake 1~
My mother bought it for me bcos she said my aquarium too boring...
hahaha~:D
Thats all....
LOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment