Friday, October 14, 2011

Hello~^^

Went Sushi King at Boulevard Today,
Because there is special promotion that 1 plate Sushi only cost RM2!!!
It's tooooooo cheap!
Went with Davor, W, Y, and two of their BF.....
So, me and Davor are just like two big 'BULBS' ...
LOL~~~
Reached Boulevard at about 1 something afternoon and wait for W and Y.
Met someone when we queue up at Sushi King~
But somebody looks like don't know us.....
So we also pretending didn't see tiok that people....
xD
After a few mins they all reach except Y's bf.....
And finally knew that his bf go Sushi King at The Spring.....><

Just took a few of pics with Davor....
But not going to upload them because it took me quite some time to upload it...

Today is my real B'DAY~
Teehee~:D
But I already celebrated my 17th B'day with my dearest friends on 4/10/2011 at one karaoke
at 101
~( Don't noe what name is that karaoke in English~xD)
They gave me a big suprise~
And I was touched~:')
We sing K from 1pm to 7 pm....
And it was soooooo cheap!
So I planned to go there with my friends again after SPM~


                               This is Miss Tseu~hahaha~ A girl that look very quiet and
                                        expert in studies but..............she is very HIGH!!!
                                She really very high when we sing k, keep shouting hahaha~
                                                  Make us scared tiok~ xDDDD

                         Me and dearest Ngongo, we act cute in the 2nd pic~hahaha~~xDDDD
                                            Daphne~ Finally I captured you! WAHAHAHA!!! She
                                always don't want to take pic de.......She sing quite well in English
                                                              song~Love her voice! <<<3
                                             Yending and me~~~ She is just a little cute 'kid' and
                                   her posture and action always make me and Ngo laugh until
                                                            so high~ Love her soooo much~:D
                                                         My Birthday cake! Nice right?
                                                 The all know I love Doggie soo much~
                                            So they ordered this cake with two cute dogs on it~
                                           Bought by Linda, Chui Chao, Wendy and Chloe~                        
                              Didn't expect that they will buy cake for me, really thanks them so much!
                                                  My favourte Artist~ Aaron Yan~hahaha!


                              Dearest Chloe~Love her so much because we two are same playful
                            and crazy!!but the sad thing is we meet each other too late, HAHAHA!!!
                                                                              Peace!
                                                       Best Friends FOREVER!

                                                             Present Time!!!

                                                                Group present photo~ Teehee~
                            My Dream Recipe Book! Finally I got it~But I didn't get another 1....:(
                                                 Y3K series cookies recipe bought by Ngo~
                                                      A 'xxx' brought by Linda and her gangzz~
                                                      And the birthday card is make by Linda~
                                                                    Love it so much~
                                                               Chocolate from Chloe
                   Beautiful Necklace from Yending and Winnie
                                    ' Love letter' wrote by Chloe, make me fell wanna cry after
                                                              read this, so touching~:'D

To all my dearest friends that help me celebrate my birthday,
Really grateful to you guys,
Hope our friendship will last longer and forever!

Love you guys FOREVER!

1 comment: