Friday, October 14, 2011

Blueberry Cheesecake



                                                               
                                                        Blue Berry Cheesecake

                                                   Took me plenty of  hours to done it, Nice?
                                             I cut down the sugar so it will not taste too sweet,
                                    The first time I try this recipe and luckily it doesn't turn out bad....
                                
                                                 Me and the cake....LOL~forgot to rotate it,
                                            But I don't wanna to upload it again. Too lazy to wait for it~   
                                            I wanna to try out my new recipe asap, but SPM is nearer,
                                                     So I have to concentrate in my studies ,
                                                                                Haiz.......     
                                
                                        Still left for 2 pieces and I'm going to have a piece now,
                                                                               Byebye~

No comments:

Post a Comment