Friday, September 23, 2011

Yohoooooo~~~~



Exam is OVER!!!
Hahahaha~~
Finally can switch on my laptop~
Having mandarin paper today....
But I didn't do well in my essay writing...
Don't know why, but just cannot concentrate on writing...
Felt tired and don't want to write...
So simply write some waste thing inside....
Hehehe~
Planing to go out with my best friend....
Although the SPM is nearer and nearer........
hahaha!
Toooooo playful~
But still in planning , maybe will go MBO watch movie.......
Or sing K~
Or maybe nothing at last...........
Just finished marking my chemistry paper 1...........
The result is....haiz........
Disappointed~
Began to love Chemistry recently.......
Actually I hate chemistry so much last year in form 4.........
I think it is hard.........
But now for me it is easier that Bio and also Physics~
So I aimed to get A for Chemistry in the coming SPM~
I will try my best  to study it!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I can now make some cakes at home~
I wanna make cheesecake for a long time already~
But due to exam so I can't make it~
Hope that the Oreo that I bought last time will not expired~
hahahah!!!!

YAY YAY YAY~~~~

Ooopppsss
Almost forgot~

Here are some summary for what I did during my exam week~

13/9/2011 Tuesday

I cutted my hair......
Although I had promised to myself not to cut my hair again and wanna keep it long..........
But still cutted....Because it was almost eight months since I cutted my hair last time,
I am not going to post the pic for my terrible short hair before....
Because it was really kinda terrible~
LOL!!!!
Finally my hair grow longer~
And I will not cut it again this year ~
  
17/9/2011 Saturday
Went to library at 7th miles with Davor~
Went there for study......
But..........
We just talk more that study~
hahaha!!!!!
So, it was so FUI for us to go library for study~
Because we will not do so........
Keep online and on-ing facebook~
Keep gossiping people ( I know we are bad...haha)
Just gossip in positive way lar............
Davor's mom make us some AngKoo Kuih and it was soooo delicious and pretty!!!
There was some pics for the kuih in my camera but it takes a freaking long time for me to upload it......
Left my bottle there when I leave.........
And just get it back on Wednesday~
><

20/9/2011 Tuesday again xD

Went to Boulevard with my mom and sis in school uniform.......
Maybe a lot of people fell weird for wearing school uniform to a shopping center.......
But it is not for me~xP
I just feel normal to this~
hahaha~
Went Popular Bookstore and look for my 'future presents' again~
And it was only two left~
= =
Really hope to have that book~
And the doughnut one seems out of stock already~:'(




No comments:

Post a Comment