Tuesday, February 7, 2012

:D

I'm Back~Hehe~
It's hyper long time that I didn't update my blog~
So yeah, I'm back now, because I worry that my acc will missing or what~LOL!XDDD
Many of my friends was having a part time job now while waiting or SPM result...
But I'm not~T.T
And I was regret nw~
My friend can earn their own money and even get their salary already!
I'm so sad because I don't have my own money....
Although my parents let me have my most wanted fish tank....
But I just hope that I could have my own money~~
:C
Because I don't have much money left to buy present for friends, although I don't like to do so....
:C

Now I really want to go abroad to study but they not willing to....
Haiz...
I have nothing to say now.....
I'm so down....lol~
So I just upload some photo of my cute fish....













That's ll for Today....Bye~~XP

No comments:

Post a Comment