Saturday, December 3, 2011

Finally!!!!

Yeahhh!
Finally SPM was OVER!
I've been waiting for Today a long time already~
And finally.....
My will was achieved!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Actually still got 1 subject left...
Chinese ~On 7/12~
But I can't wait to relax myself now~
Because of SPM,
I have used up all my brain juice until it's dry now~
LOL~
So I have to relax ,relax and relax now!
Yoohooooooo~
The first thing that I will and I have do after finishing Chinese paper is to sing K with my beloved FRIENDS!
We are going to get high and crazy !!!!!
Now I can watch TV until late night;
Play with my doggies anytime;
Wake late;
Play facebook and computer games;
Download my favourite songs;
Bake some baking stuffs;
and a lot of things else!
Yay!!!!!!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 I also have to find a job before I entering Form 6~
I know that form 6 is extremely Hard~
The reason that I wanna go Form 6 is I think my SPM result will not be very good.....
No self-confidence~
T.T
So, I promised myself to study hard once I entering Form six because I don't want my STPM result poor...
That's must be a big challenge for me,
because I was really a  LAZY GIRL! hahahahahaha
Another reason is , I don't know what course should I take if I enter college........
><
I wanna be a vet but I think this is a quite unpopular work in Kuching....
But this is a top job at foreign country.....
So if I really wanna be a vet then maybe I have to furthering my study to XXX....
Have to spent a lot of  $$. XC
And I don't have $$~~~~
LOL!

The most thing that I wanna to do start from now is have a planted tank with some adorable fish~
Awwww~~ Prettyyyyyy!



But I don't have enough money to have a pretty plant tank now....
It will cost about RM 200++,
So I wanna to have a job badly now to earn my own money!!!
I was confused what kind of fish should I buy,
I want to buy a fish that is pretty and the most important thing is, not easily die~
hahahaha~~XDDDD
Maybe I will buy this 2 kind of fishes :
Neon Tetra

Ramirez's Dwart Cichlid

No comments:

Post a Comment